Charlogy Online

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

People My Brother Jim Looks Like #5: The Man Himself Speaks!



Jim says: And now a few words from the man himself. I cant deny it, some of those are similar and some tenous. As a person of distinguised features I pride myself on the quality of my lookalikes. Such a list of well loved characters makes me proud. Thank you all very much. Here are one or two of my own lookelikeys. I have been continually told that I look like a young Dustin Hoffman, esp. from "The Graduate".

I cant see it myself but if you feel like hunting down a pic, feel free. (I do - Charlie)

As a kid I was always told I looked like Screech from Saved by the Bell.

I was also told I looked like Ben Savage from "Boy Meets World" although I'm convinced he actually looks more like our very own Charlie. This one particularly freaked me out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't deny it, the few words from the man himself have added immeasurably to this intellectual debate. Now that this discussion has a certain gravity to it, I do hope it will continue to be the staple backbone of the charlogy. But did I detect a subtle reference, a potential related tangent - that of someone looking more like 'our Charlie' than Jim himself? I'm off surfing for answers as this column has a lot more more to say on this subject I think.

11:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to Jim for the input, I have to agree on the last lookalike, more of a Charlie than a Jim. You should do a namesakes feature Chas, I did one for myself once and will dig it up for you to see ASAP.

Chris

1:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home