Charlogy Online

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

People My Brother Jim's Brother Charlie Looks Like




A sensational contribution from Jim yesterday, one which has both fuelled the debate and taken it in an exciting new direction through the revelation that Boy Meets World's Ben Savage looks a lot like me. I won't deny the similarity, in fact I went further and uncovered earlier photos of Ben which would stand comparison with some of my early school photos - in other words, not only does he look like me now, but he has always looked like me. (Mum, would you be able to scan such a school photo and e-mail it to me? Thanks!) Better than looking like Lily Savage anyway. Or Robbie Savage. Or just plain savage.

I also used to look like the boy on the cover of Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire album. Although sadly, I never had the same physique - or the uniform.

Even so, a sinister parallel emerges. Whereas my brother, as we have seen, seems to look like the majority of Jewish actors of recent times, one of my lookalikes on the other hand is a poster boy for Aryan supremacy. There's an edgy sitcom in there at least.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I can see the resemblance with Ben Savage. Also I've been digging into the past and there is somewhat of a similarity between our Charlie and Adam Brody of the O.C. fame. I'm sending the comparison pictures for viewing...

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home