Charlogy Online

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

People My Brother Jim's Brother Charlie Looks Like #3



















Sean is on the money this time with this comparison however, likening my alter ego Sidney Dalton the security guard to Colin Farrell's character in S.W.A.T. My trousers are better pressed than his I think you'll notice though.

The S.W.A.T. angle is no coincidence either I might add, as you will see from this recent picture of myself at Bad Cop Special Response Unit training school. I nearly got my badge that day - but in the end I settled for a fluffy key-ring instead.

Nor do the similarities to Colin Farrell end there. Like his Alexander, I have known both victory and defeat in the land once known as Macedonia. And I also once had a bad experience in a Phone Booth. Someone had peed in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home