Charlogy Online

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

People My Brother Jim Looks Like #6

Jim has unearthed another of his doeppelgaengers (damn, where are the umlauts when you need them?) Serj Tankian, singer from System of a Down. He has sent two pictures, see if you can tell which is the original.



Did you spot it? Now I'm not entirely convinced, I have to say. Having said that, if they ever decide to do a post-industrial hardcore punk metal version of Oliver! then Jim is a shoo-in for the part of Fagin.

In terms of pure likeness however I do reckon there is a comparison to be made between the photoshopped version and the Robot Devil from Futurama - or even Bender's evil brother Flexo from the same programme.

Also, what's up with Jim's grotesquely swollen hand - has he been using Anna's magic water I wonder?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must say I'm more convinced by the robots than the musician really. The beard is far more like Flexo's.

6:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home